Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Psalm 9

My heart has been burdened by the pain and injustice before me at work. It was a painful experience confronting one of my colleagues yesterday.

Psalm 9 provided me this morning, a counselling moment. God is our vindicator for the injustice and misunderstandings happening to us. He clears us of false accusations. Even though we may not be truly recognised by others, God recognises us.

Dear Lord Jesus, may You search my heart and my motives for confronting the colleague yesterday and deliver me from any ill intents, hatred or self-pity. I pray that I will emerge stronger from this incident and that the peace of God will once again reign in my heart. Bless the colleague with success in whatever he does, and with Your gift of salvation. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks, amen.

No comments: